SP Blog 12

 Today was my last day of senior project and what a time it was. I worked 6 hours today and although there wasn't much exciting going on, I got to pull a few more lists and really make sure I got the hang of it. I made sure to get my paper signed by my mentor and helped out with cleaning up the store because there was a massive private tour of little kids in the store yesterday and it was a complete mess. There were clothes on the floor, piles of random hangars everywhere and a boatload of trash on the floor. I made sure to thank everyone who helped me out with my project and spent a bit of time up in the warehouse helping out Ima. They received a shipment of hats yesterday and were just finishing up stocking the shelves so I lent a hand in that. Nothing super exciting today but it was good to have one last day of learning.


Hours: 6

Total: 84

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Reflection

senior project 8